A cornerstone of Alliance theology and thought is the firm belief in supernatural things and a supernatural God. One of the powerful manifestations of this belief is in spiritual, relational, emotional, and physical healing.
In the Spring/Summer 2017 issue of our magazine, you will be invited to witness God’s power to heal in a variety of situations. Amy Flater shares how God delivered her from demonic darkness. Chris Kehler describes the miraculous healings taking place in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba. Mike Wilkins shares his encounter with God in the midst of battling terminal cancer.
A.W. Tozer made the declaration that, “We must declare war on the mood of non-expectation.” We hope this issue of Alliance Connection will raise your expectations, and you too will experience a fresh taste of the supernatural power of God.
Télécharger la version imprimable du numéro du printemps 2017 de l'Alliance Connection (en français seulement).
Be sure to pick up a FREE copy at any Alliance church in Canada, or click on the pdf at the bottom of this page.
Any member of the Alliance, donor, or friend of the Alliance can sign up to subscribe to the print and/or online version.
- Online subscription: The online version comes directly to your inbox, with links to featured articles, as well as a link to the flipbook version, for viewing on your tablet. You can unsubcribe or change your subscription preferences at any time, via the email that you will receive.
- Print subscription: The print version includes two print issues/year (spring and fall). Print copies are available to people living in Canada or the U.S. only.
To change your subscription or ask questions about these free subscriptions, please let us know by emailing us, phoning us at (416) 674-7878 ext. 202, or writing us at:
The Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada
30 Carrier Dr. Ste 100
Toronto ON M9W 5T7
Every issue of the print version of the magazine is available online. Click on any of the magazine covers shown at the bottom of this page, or see all issues on Issuu now.
Each article, starting with the Spring 2015 issue, is also available on our stories page. Articles include links to related pages or blogs, extra photos or videos, a link to the Issuu version of the magazine, and the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Here are a few ways you can spread the news:
- Ask members of your church to pick up their copy from the church lobby
- Distribute copies as people leave a service
- Ask your church administrator or pastor to share these announcements:
- Use these slides in your church announcements (PPT, JPEG)
- Copy and paste one of our bulletin annoucements: bulletin announcement, bulletin insert
Links to Resources
- Topical Index for cmAlliance.ca - You can sort by category, title, author, or issue. A link is provided from each article to the online version.
- Writer's Guidelines - provides deadlines, tips for successful articles, how to submit your story, and other helpful information.
- Advertising Policy - tells you how to send ads for inclusion in our magazine, including details such as sizes, costs, graphic requirements, and submission dates, etc.
For more information or to let us know your comments about Alliance Connection, please email us or write us at the address noted above.
To view any of our past issues, please choose one of the links below: