Refugee Sponsorship Resources
Information related to refugee sponsorship
- Quebec's Sponsorship Program by the Government of Quebec
- Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Overview of Sponsorship Responsibilities by the Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
- FAQ & Information Package 2018 for Constituency Groups — C&MA's Information package for potential groups seeking more information
- Refugee Prescreening Form 2018— C&MA’s pre-screening form for co-sponsors/refugees seeking sponsorship.
- IW Referral Guide— C&MA’s Refugee Referral Guide for International workers who are assisting refugees seeking sponsorship.
- FAQ - Blended Visa Office Referral Program — C&MA's information guide for the BVOR program and how it works.
- Syrian Population Profile (EN) (Profile de Population:
Refugies Syriens(FR)) — Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Welcoming Newcomers to Canada:
- Welcoming Syrian Refugees
- Partnering to Reach the Nations Among Us by Harv Matchullis, Encompass Partnerships
- Beyond the Welcome: Churches Responding to the Immigrant Reality in Canada
Research carried out collaboratively by World Vision, The Tyndale Intercultural Ministries Centre and the Centre for Community Based Research.
- Congregational Assessment by World Vision
- Resource Toolkit by World Vision
- Finding Our Way: Immigrants, Refugees, and Canadian Churches — An Interdenominational Guide to Action (Spring 2015).