With the grace of God, and by the power of His Holy Spirit, we desire to see people of the majority faith longing for God, transformed into Christ-centred, Spirit-empowered, mission-focused believers, multiplying disciples everywhere.
The Director will oversee the entire language centre and all aspects of its operation. This opportunity will also involve being part the teaching staff and engage with the students on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities at the school would include classroom instruction, grading, scheduling, staffing, teacher development, supervision of finances – with the assistance of a local accountant/bookkeeper and other administrative responsibilities. This is all with a view toward relationship building among students, student families and others in the greater community.
- Outside of the school commitments would include evangelism and discipleship.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with teammates and workers from other organizations.
- Learning of local language will be prioritized in the first two years.
- Bachelor of Arts in TESOL or Bachelor of Education
- Minimum two years teaching experience is required for visa purposes
- Meet the Biblical, theological, and ministry experience competency requirements
- Master of Arts in TESOL or Master of Education
- Administrative experience in a school setting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.