We believe God is calling us to join Him in seeing 1000 pastors and lay leaders trained in theological formation; 1000 prayer groups and 100 forming or established churches by 2030.
This opportunity is well-suited for a ministry couple who would be a part of a team focused on church planting and leadership training among the least reached peoples of southern Thailand. This role would also include mobilizing existing Thai churches to plant churches in the districts of southern Thailand where there is no church to date. It would include developing and executing strategy for engaging the peoples of southern Thailand with the gospel.
- Develop and give leadership to the strategy for reaching the least reach peoples of southern Thailand. This would include helping to recruit and train other international workers to join the team.
- Develop close relationships with local Thai pastors in various provinces of southern Thailand, giving attention to those in the city where located.
- Assist in mobilizing Thai churches to plant churches in areas where there is no existing church through articulating vision and skills training for engaging lost people.
- Assist in training Thai churches in missions, using the Kairos course.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- History of adaptability (important for cross cultural work)
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and able to work independently
- Heart for church planting and leadership training
- Capacity to meet two year Thai language study program
- A positive team player with strong relational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Desire and passion to reach people
- Certificate of completion of the Kairos course
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in engaging with people of other faiths and asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.