We seek to foster a multiplication of congregations of multiplying disciples in the Tokyo area and beyond.
With a nationwide clergy shortage, developing lay leaders is the only way to build a church for tomorrow that will take over from today’s aging congregations. We are committed to simple, organic, easily reproducible structures and discipleship, with coaching and training to encourage rapid reproduction. The goal is to see Japan not only leave the ranks of the least reached nations, but also achieving a spiritual worldwide impact to equal its economic and cultural impact.
- Build relationships and pursue spiritual awakening and growth through regular contact and Bible studies
- Develop community life, discipleship and training through the regular assembling of congregations of believers in a coaching/mentoring environment
- In consultation with the team, involvement in wider ministry opportunities and
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree (theological preferred)
- High level score on language aptitude test, provided by GM
- Ministry and leadership experience
- Experience in discipling others
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting
- Cross-cultural interest and experience
- Experience and or training in leadership
- Servant attitud
- Good relational skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.