Location: Sante Fe, Mexico City
Duration: 4 Year Term
Timeline for Deployment: Early 2022
Our team vision is to plant a healthy church among the Chinese Mandarin Professionals living in Santa Fe that will serve as a training ground to reach other least reached peoples in other parts of the city, country and Latin region.
Santa Fe is a community that attracts Chinese companies and their Mandarin speaking employees. This ministry opportunity seeks to reach out and build relationships with those who have not yet encountered Jesus. Preparing the ground and planting seeds of the gospel among those who are open to receive are key to this role along with discipleship among other Chinese Christians.
- Preaching/Teaching to families
- Outreach and caring
- Hosting short term teams
- Fluent Mandarin speaker is required along with versatility with English
- MDiv or MA in Theological Studies
- Calling to Mandarin ministries
- Experience with Mandarin ministry
- Previous professional background is an asset
- Training and/or experience in church planting
- Giftings in teaching, preaching, caring and demonstrating a life of disciple making
- Proficiency in Spanish an asset or commitment to learn Spanish
- Good people skills, flexible
- Commitment to teaming and being a team player
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.