Our vision is to see indigenous, reproducing, contextually appropriate fellowships of Christ followers amongst the Fulani and Wolof peoples of Senegal. We will do this by helping to bring access to Jesus to the least reached of Senegal as we collaborate with Senegalese believers and other like-minded missions to mobilize a reproducing church-planting movement amongst the Fulani and Wolof.
As a team, we are exploring opportunities for witness among the Wolof and Fulani peoples of Senegal. There are opportunities to partner with other like-minded groups and to gain experience and understanding in church-planting contexts and strategies as well as community development projects.
The Alliance apprenticeship provides a pathway for on-the-job training, mentoring and accompanying learning & reflection activities. In this context, responsibilities would include language and cultural learning, participating in church planting initiatives and local development projects. For those with medical background, community health programs are also available for engagement.
- Willingness to work on a team and to live in community
- A teachable spirit
- Flexibility in change and joy in difficulty
- Bible knowledge and how to teach and pass on Biblical truths;
- Knowledge, understanding and engagement in prayer and intercession;
- Understanding of principles of contextualization and missiology;
- Understanding of Islam an asset
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].