- Mission-Focused Offering is a special offering that your church can promote any time of the year. Money received will go towards the Global Advance Fund, which finances the mission of the C&MA and supports International Workers.
- International Work Projects are made of short-term teams sent from our Sea to Sea region, Canada, to one of the remaining S regions: Desert Sand, Caribbean Sun, Silk Road, or Asian Spice. These teams assist with various on-site building or renovation projects. Volunteers for these projects are needed on an annual basis. Check out our post on International Work Projects for current opportunities. For more information, please contact Art Wiens.
- The Five "S" map outlines where the regions are, as well as statistics such as the number of least-reached people groups and International Workers living in each region.
- Life in Niger infographic.
- Go Global Brochure - Print Version
Please note that this file is quite large, and it will take time to load. To order printed brochures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-674-7878 ext. 211
Resources from Friends
- Asia Harvest – Asian Group Profiles
- Ethnologue – languages of the world
- Frontiers – an organization that partners with sending churches reaching out to the Muslim world
- Interserve – deploys professionals to serve Christ cross-culturally
- Mission Frontiers – news on world missions
- Operation World – the definitive prayer guide to every nation, info on countries and prayer needs
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement – lessons, readings and study courses
- Sixteen: Fifteen – church missions coaching
- Spanish Language Institute – dedicated to equipping the missionary forces of the evangelical church to serve the Spanish-speaking world
- The Jaffray Centre for Global Initiatives – an integration point for global initiatives at Ambrose University College and Seminary
- Travel Updates – country travel reports
- Urbana – Intervarsity’s Student Mission Conference
- U.S. Centre for World Mission
- William Carey Library – mission books and resources
- Joshua Project
- The Global Vault