The Committee on Nominations for the 2021 District Conference of The Central Canadian District (June 22-23, 2021) is prepared to receive Nomination Papers from candidates who wish to be considered for nomination to the position of District Superintendent.
- Candidates are to be committed to and able to meet the criteria as outlined in the:
- Candidates must also be individuals who:
- Are Canadian citizens;
- Are approved for licensing by the C&MA in Canada before they submit their papers; and
- Have significant Canadian ministry leadership experience
The Policy on Process for Electing District Superintendents is found at:
The incumbent District Superintendent, Rev. Stephen Harbridge, will not be standing for re-election.
Interested Candidates are to submit a nomination package to Ian Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 30, 2021. A Nomination Package will include:
- Resume of ministry experience
- Position statement of vision, goals, and expected outcomes during the term.
Support the mission
A Journey Through The Alliance Vision Prayer | Week 1The Alliance Canada
Cultivating A Love for Rural Canada in Dauphin, MBBethany Mortelliti
Jaffray Project update: 2016-2022The Alliance Canada
Sharing Jesus in Indonesia—a Jaffray Project update.The Alliance Canada
Sharing Jesus in Mexico—a Jaffray Project update.The Alliance Canada
Sharing Jesus in Northern Senegal—a Jaffray Project update.The Alliance Canada