The Committee on Nominations for the 2021 District Conference of The Central Canadian District (June 22-23, 2021) is prepared to receive Nomination Papers from candidates who wish to be considered for nomination to the position of District Superintendent.
- Candidates are to be committed to and able to meet the criteria as outlined in the:
- Candidates must also be individuals who:
- Are Canadian citizens;
- Are approved for licensing by the C&MA in Canada before they submit their papers; and
- Have significant Canadian ministry leadership experience
The Policy on Process for Electing District Superintendents is found at:
The incumbent District Superintendent, Rev. Stephen Harbridge, will not be standing for re-election.
Interested Candidates are to submit a nomination package to Ian Campbell (email@example.com) by April 30, 2021. A Nomination Package will include:
- Resume of ministry experience
- Position statement of vision, goals, and expected outcomes during the term.